Adding a project to transifex

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Mon Sep 7 20:28:31 UTC 2009

I went over to https://translate.fedoraproject.org/ earlier with the
idea of adding my project. Firstly, there's no hint of how to do this
from the front page. After some Leisure Suit Larry style clicking on
stuff at random until something favourable happens, I found a link
carefully hidden at the bottom of the browse all projects page. The link
says:

Couldn't find your project? Go ahead and <a>add it</a>!

So, I clicked in 'add it', which gives me:

===
Forbidden access

Looks like you do not have the necessary permissions to the required action.

Here's a link to the homepage. You know, just in case.
===

That's everything, btw. No link to an admin contact, process, mailing
list, documentation, or anything. Just a promise of being able to add my
project, then a bucket of cold water.

Despite that, I'd still like to add my project to Transifex! Can anybody
point me to the process?

Thanks,

Matt