rawhide report: 20090910 changes

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Sep 11 10:03:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:37:59AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:

> This was discussed a couple of days ago against another rawhide
> report. I would check out the list archives for the reasoning.

I fail to find it. :-( The last report in the old format was 20090902
and I did not find any discussion looking back up to 20090811. This is
somehow strange again, because I would expected to also receive an
announcement if the report format is changed, e.g. I just assumed that
the script was somehow broken, because it did not report any new
packages anymore or something else. I did not bother to scoll beyond the
broken dependencies, because I do not really care to read them. If my
package has a broken dependency, I get a personal e-mail.

Regards
Till