Non-responsive maintainer process for kurzawa / Krzysztof Kurzawski

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Sep 12 21:55:11 UTC 2009

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Well, that confirms my point of view. According to that thread, he replied
> 9 days later, said he had been on vacation. He orphaned a few packages
> even. That single "sign of life" wiped away all the concerns.

IMHO, a consecutive week or longer without being online (there are usually
ways to check your mail when on vacation, if not, see the next point) and
with no preannouncement (that's what the Vacation page in the wiki is for!)
is enough to constitute non-responsiveness on its own (especially if it's a
planned vacation, not some kind of accident).

        Kevin Kofler