What is correct version of qdox in Rawhide?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 22:35:41 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 23:03 +0100, Quentin Armitage wrote:
> My Rawhide system has qdox version 1.9.2-1.fc12, installed on 19 August,
> and this is the latest version in koji, and so must have been the
> version in Rawhide at the time. The current version in Rawhide is
> 1.6.1-7.2.fc12, which was build in Koji on 28 July, but the file date in
> the Rawhide download area is 12 August.
>
> It would appear that somehow the version number of qdox has gone
> backwards in Rawhide.

It appears that the maintainer untagged the build.  Perhaps there was
something broken in the new version.  The maintainer shouldn't have just
untagged it, instead the should have done a new build of the old version
with an epoch so that the upgrade path would remain unbroken.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!