Re: yum-presto not on by default

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, drago01 wrote:

which is why, I thought, we have documentation.

"OK lets read up docs on how can I let updates not require that much
bandwith" ... well how many users think that way?

How many uses who are using a bleeding edge advanced distro? I hope most of them.

I know that when I have problems with something I google for the answer.

-sv