Non-responsive maintainer process for kurzawa / Krzysztof Kurzawski

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Sep 26 18:13:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 07:24:01PM +0200, Rafał Psota wrote:
> 2009/9/25 Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com>
>

> > The following packages have been orphaned:

> > youtube-dl

> > Also, I would be happy to take 'greyhounds'. Co-maintainers welcome.

>  I'm a maintainer of metacafe-dl which is similar to youtube-dl, so I would
> like to take it.

Please take ownership then:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/youtube-dl

Afaics, you need to create a new review request for the package
afterwards:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers#Claiming_Ownership_of_an_Orphaned_Package_Procedure

Please feel free to add me t the CC list, after you updated the spec, I
will then review it.

Regards
Till