Re: Question about dist-cvs make targets

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 09:28:26AM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
> As I proceed to port our make system over into fedpkg, I've ran across a
> couple targets that are giving me pause.
>
> Is anybody out there making use of the following targets?

> patch

I use this quite often to generate patches, but unluckily it only works
if the tarball is extracted into a dir called %{name}-%{version}.
I believe there is also a "rediff" target, which just renegerates a
patch and copies the comment above the patch.

> unused-patches

I use this to easily get a list of patches I can "cvs remove" after I
removed them from the spec.

Regards
Till