Re: Common Lisp apps in Fedora

Jerry James wrote:
> One of the first issues we'll have to face is the use of
> common-lisp-controller.

Ouch, we weren't aware of all these issues when we approved common-lisp-
controller in FESCo. :-( It was "sold" to us as something great and working
perfectly. I wasn't aware that it didn't actually work at all at this time
and I strongly doubt the rest of FESCo was either. It makes no sense to have
a packaging guideline mandate using something which doesn't work.

        Kevin Kofler