Documentating the configuration files

Hello,

Are there any plans to documentate the configuration files, and their relationship to each other? I know Fedora is a end-user-oriented project, but for that one case when you need to change something for which there is no GUI, it's not always easy to know where to start ("if I want to add a directory to my path, where should I put it?").

The man pages alone don't always offer all the information you need: configuration files can be very distro-specific, and might put the usual configuration files in a totally different context.

If this doesn't fall under the scope of this project, I might start something like this on my own, but of course it's always easier if we work together.

Greetings,

Jan Fabry