Volunteer

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 17:59:46 UTC 2003

The priority is for writers right now since we need content for the
editors to edit and the translators to translate. Of course, if you
could translate your own tutorials, that would be great. What
languages can you translated into?

Your idea for a tutorial on the installation of an SSH server with
public/private key authentication is fine. Instructions for checking
out the DocBook XML templates are in the Documentation Guide.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Tammy