Volunteer

Brian Hankins bhankins at micahtek.com
Fri Nov 7 21:03:29 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:59, Tammy Fox wrote:
> The priority is for writers right now since we need content for the
> editors to edit and the translators to translate. Of course, if you
> could translate your own tutorials, that would be great. What
> languages can you translated into?
>
> Your idea for a tutorial on the installation of an SSH server with
> public/private key authentication is fine. Instructions for checking
> out the DocBook XML templates are in the Documentation Guide.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions,
> Tammy
>
> On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 01:23:06PM +0100, christian.huegel wrote:
> > I would like to volunteer as a translator or as a editor/writer. If you have any questions please contact me. I would start writing a tutorial regarding the installation of a ssh Server with public/private key authentification. If this is ok please drop me a note.
> > Best regards Christian
>

> --

I will go ahead and try my hand at writing tutorials also. I have two or
three previously written tutorials, that would be nice to try and adapt
to be Fedora specific. This would give me a chance to look into learning
the document tools from the guide as well. I might try to tackle the
"Configuring and using digital cameras" tutorial also, however I only
have one camera, so the first revision might be more or less pretty
specific. Well I look forward to helping out.
--
Brian H.