Anaconda documents

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Thu Nov 20 23:25:11 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 14:08, Alexander Rau (work) wrote:
> 1. Well, I will check my notes from when I went through the whole process
> and then I will see what I can contribute. I will let you know tomorrow.

Okay.

> 2. I would also appreciate honest feedback from you guys on my writing and
> grammar since English is not my first language. Maybe I can, once we are
> finished!!, translate the whole caboodle into German.

No problem.  You write better than most native English speakers.

> 3. I am wondering if it wouldn't be helpful to get Jeremy on board!?

Yes, it would.  Although, he just posted to the anaconda list explaining
why he hasn't.  He did say, however, he would look over the documents
once they exist.

I'll look over your TOC, expand on it, and write up a few notes
tonight.  I guess that I'll post it to the list for now.

Tammy/Karsten/Tim/etc.,

Does Red Hat have a method to collaborate on documents yet (CVS, web,
etc.)?  This is something that needs to be discussed if the documents
are being written by more than one person.

Thanks,

Forrest