Anaconda documents

Edward C. Bailey ed at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 19:07:47 UTC 2003

Akbar> Alexander Rau (work) wrote:
>> It would be great if we had one destination where we could collect on
>> publish our working documents

Akbar> I can think of three possible solutions: 1. Red Hat could open rw
Akbar> access to a CVS or Subversion repository (but from the site it will
Akbar> be a while b4 this happens)

This is in the works (the hardware has been procured, and
configuration/location/etc is being worked on).

However, it is still going to take some time, as some big hurdles remain --
how to manage things on this machine, and how to keep things in sync with
existing internal Red Hat infrastructure, for instance...

                                    Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/