CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

Akbar S. Ahmed akbar501 at dslextreme.com
Tue Nov 25 00:09:35 UTC 2003

Karsten Wade wrote:
> On a related topic, if anyone does put together a CVS repository of
> documentation and you make it available for anonymous CVS access, I'll
> be happy to mirror your repository until the main FP CVS is available.

I have finished setting up the CVS repository for Anaconda docs.

As a heads up, it is a pserver that uses stunnel to encrypt the traffic.
I have created an RPM to help you install the stunnel bridge (it is very
easy :) ) I will also put up the SRPM for those who need to rebuild on
something other than Fedora.

I'll send a link to a page of setup instructions, plus my GPG key so you
can encrypt the username and password that you want me to add to the cvs
users list. BTW, you can cut and paste your encrypted password from
/etc/shadow, but please create a new cvs only password.

Thanks,
Akbar