Brazilian Portuguese

Luiz Rocha lsdr at lsdr.net
Tue Nov 25 05:05:16 UTC 2003

> Any brazilian guys here? We need to organize ourselves to begin working
> :) Please reply if you're interested in translating Fedora into pt_BR.

  Hey, I am brazillian.

  But what kind of translations? Docs or i18n? As far as I'm concerned there
is already lots of pt_BR i18n for Fedora, which was inherited from RH.

  But those last months have been a little turbulent for me and I have been a
little off what is going on in the fedora-docs and I can't really tell you
much what is going on... :)  Perhaps Tammy Fox can brief you better.

  I wonder if there is already a CVS repository for translations and other
docs.

  Oh, and I almost forgot. You might want to talk to Daniel Brooke Peig (he
can be reached at www.brookepeig.com). I read somewhere that he also want to
do some work too, so would be great to invite him to join the list.

  BTW, Tammy: I didn't give up on the Configuring PDA tutorial, it is just
that I haven't had much time later. I hope I can post a draft soon, for peer
review.
--
Luiz Rocha <lsdr at lsdr.net>