CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

Akbar S. Ahmed akbar501 at dslextreme.com
Wed Nov 26 05:53:24 UTC 2003

Taylor, ForrestX wrote:
> Will you be able to host this until at least the end
> of the year?  If not, let's go to Brian's kickstart-tools repository and
> set it up there.

I could host it till the end of the year, but Brian's kickstart-tools
repository on sf.net would probably be better. sf.net has better
bandwidth than I have here.

If we switch to sf.net, when will this be done?
Should we start on my system and then switch or just start with sf.net?

Personally, either way is fine with me.

I have a system up and running, but nobody except Alexander has send
their CVS username/password. There are a few kinks that Alexander and I
are working out, but I'm sure everything can be fixed.

Thanks,
Akbar