CVS Mirror

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 19:27:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 10:53, Dave Pawson wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 12:46, redwire at therockmere.com wrote:
> > FC1 and FC2 have been in production since APRIL, it seems important to ME
> > at least that there be some sort of documentation made avail. Also, I
> > think that releasing some documentation would help alleviate some of the
> > errant posting of questions to the fedora-docs mailing list.
> >
> > The other alt. is to consider a FC docs based website, on my server, and
> > ask for any interested doc mailing list participants to send their docs to
> > me and I'll post them.
>
> I was thinking, kind offer etc, until I read Karstens mail, which I
> believe to be from within Redhat.

Sorry, can you elaborate?  I'm positive I stated my own opinions
clearly, and not that of Red Hat or anyone else involved in Fedora.  I
don't understand what you mean here.

> If RH are saying they don't care about documentation, lets put the work
> in somewhere else? At least until RH realise its important.

Did someone say this?  Where and when specifically, please?  I'm happy
to help apply cluestick.

thx - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer