editors

Dave Pawson davep at dpawson.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 13:44:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 10:07, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 18:09, Dave Pawson wrote:
>
> > > * Also, much of the editing traffic can be in bugzilla, as each document
> > > will have it's own bug throughout it's lifecycle.
> >
> > It took me nearly ten minutes to enter a 'bug'.
> > I'm reluctant to use that Karsten?
> > A DMS surely isn't needed as yet?
>
> You'll eventually get the hang of it; I think Bugzilla is important for
> tracking.
For tracking bugs, yes.
We aren't talking bugs?

>  This also means that hosting things offline is unnecessary,
> and everything will be at bugzilla.redhat.com

But without an updated home page (no can do) we've no reference
to these stupid numbers?
  At least a wiki would be accessible?

OK, we'll get used to using bugzilla. I don't see it as an appropriate
tool for what we need to do.

--
Regards DaveP.
XSLT&Docbook  FAQ