editors

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Mon Aug 16 18:05:59 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 13:58, Dave Pawson wrote:
> > At the moment we can do it ad-hoc on the list, but hopefully we will get
> > too busy to handle that, and having a process in place around how
> > discussions and decisions are handled will be a very good thing.
>
> Now that would be a really nice position to be in Karsten.
> When it happens is the time to add the bureaucratic layers perhaps?

My boss would love to insert a lecture here about the 5 P's: old
military jargon for "Prior Planning Prevents P!$$-poor Performance."
Arguably a bit more critical when you're dealing with where exactly a
50mm shell is going to hit the ground at high velocity, but if a
project's serious to you, then it's probably apt anyway. :-)

(Oops, let's not tell my boss about my lag time on setting up SVN, OK?)

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE