More docs ideas?

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Mon Aug 23 12:32:13 UTC 2004

(Top posting because I'm basically forwarding.)

There's another docs idea toward the bottom of this post. Unfortunately,
recent changes in the kernel building schema for FC2 and FC3test* have
started some flamewars, mostly (methinks) because of misunderstanding.
(C'est la vie.) But it does argue for some quick docs work. There is a
link below to a write-up that Arjan van de Ven did for FedoraNews.org
not too long ago. I'm sticking it in the archives for reference.

Again, if no one has a quibble, I'll Bugzilla this.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE