How to Update tutorial

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Fri Aug 27 20:19:02 UTC 2004

Dave Pawson sent me a tutorial on using yum to download Fedora updates a
while back, and I finally had time to edit it and get it into CVS.

It is in the updates/ directory in CVS. Dave, look over my edits and let
me know what you think. I changed a few tags to comply to our standards
and made some minor edits like moving the recap list to the end of the
Updating Sources section. If they are OK with you, let me know and I'll
get it up on the website. I've opened bug #131131 to track this
tutorial.

Regards,
Tammy