Re: Need help deciphering a xmlto error message

At 02:33 09/02/2004, Mike MacCana wrote:
Actually, that did help. Didn't realize you meant to repalce all the
section with sect1s in the whole document - after I did that, the error
goes away.

I guess it just wants me to be consistent - use section through the
document, or use sect1, but be consistent (before I was using section
unless I needed to nest a subsection)?

Hey, its a machine :-) It does what you say, not what you want :-) Yes, consistent is good. regards DaveP