to-do list?

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 02:26:53 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 12:13, Dave Pawson wrote:
> /for those willing volunteers?
>
> It would be a big help if the redhat types here
> could provide/add to over time,
>   a list of documents that would be helpful,
> are needed etc?
>
> I.e. a To Do list?
>
>    We can all do bits,
> If rh can say what bits (big.... small chunks)
> need doing, we can chip in to make it happen?
> regards DaveP

As people email me asking for tutorials to write, I have been suggesting
topics. The problem is that I don't hear back from most people after we
agree on a topic. I will go through my email tomorrow and send out an
email with a list of topics and volunteers. It would help if the
volunteers could give a status report of their tutorial. If people don't
respond, then we can assume that they changed their mind, and someone
else can volunteer for that topic.

Tammy