New volunteer

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Jun 13 06:52:38 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 12:42, Laurel wrote:
> Yep. I'll go ahead and get DocBook et al set up and check in again
> when/if I run into troubles <grin>.
>
> Hey, I just noticed that Karsten in in Santa Cruz like I am. Watch out
> Karsten! You may be doing tech support <grin>.

Oh, good ... we'll have to have a Fedora meet-up.  We probably have
friends in common; Helen Meservey, perhaps?  In the meantime, I'm easier
to find on #fedora-docs on irc.freenode.net, and am more than happy to
tackle Fedora problems.

Of the topics you listed as done or to-be-done, setting up a firewall in
Fedora Core has been written about from this angle:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2004-May/msg00040.html

Just in case it covers the same topic(s).  Your ideas are exactly the
kind of documents that we need, helpful to users of all levels.

Thanks - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes