Maximum RPM updates patches welcome ;)

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Mar 5 12:06:36 UTC 2004

Paul Nasrat wrote :

> There have been various patches to maximum rpm to update it.  These have all
> been checked in and I've built the html here:
>
> http://rpm-devel.colug.net/max-rpm/
>
> I've just added %defattr, I hope to rewrite the pgp section to reflect the
> internal openpgp implementation.
>
> I am happy to take, review and merge patches as well as contributing myself.
>
> The plan is to update Maximum RPM to rpm 4.3, include color, selinux and
> friends.

I see my name there, have you taken the small changes I had made available
on freshrpms.net when I tried to resurrect it myself? If not, you are more
than welcome to!

http://freshrpms.net/docs/max-rpm/

> The source for "Maximum RPM" is available through CVS as well:
>
>         cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.rpm.org:/cvs/devel login
>         (no password, just carriage return)
>         cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.rpm.org:/cvs/devel get max-rpm

I've set up a subversion server yesterday. Would you be interested in
importing the current stuff into it and work on from there? It could also
be the perfect occasion for me to implement a script in svn for the first
time in order to have an online html version updated after every commit.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.6.3-1.116
Load : 2.58 2.06 1.76