Maximum RPM updates patches welcome ;)

Paul Nasrat pauln at truemesh.com
Mon Mar 8 18:20:21 UTC 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 10:19:25AM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 05:23, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:06:36PM +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:

> > > I've set up a subversion server yesterday. Would you be interested in
> > > importing the current stuff into it and work on from there? It could also be

> > I don't have access to the cvs tree directly so cvs2svn would be painful.
> > However I think moving to svn is on the cards, if it does happen will let you
> > know.

> On the other hand, I'm the CVS server admin for cvs.rpm.org, so I do
> have access.

Ah cool.

> Jeff seems quite keen on moving to SVN, so that will be on
> our list after migration to new hardware.

Excellent. Obviously as cvs.gnome.org is in the same place I imagine that some
planning for server migration is required :)

> I haven't actually looked at
> how many changes are really tracked in CVS, but it's easy enough to do
> from just the CVS interface, if somebody has time.

I've had a look at max-rpm there isn't that much there.  If it's possible could
I get a tar.gz/bz2 of /cvs/devel/max-rpm to setup a test environment with
subversion.  If cvs.rpm.org is going to move eventually having played a bit
with related content might be useful.

I'll understand if this in unfeasible atm.

Paul