twiki format to docbook

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Thu Mar 18 20:25:31 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 13:53, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> --- Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I write DocBook with Vim, so I could probaby come up with something.
> >
> > Sorry for the delay, this was finals week but now I'm done.
> > This is a pretty basic guide, but it's enough to get started and has
> > some pointers to more information. I just added a chapter after the
> > emacs ones. I can work on fleshing it out with any suggestions.
>
> Sorry, I attached the wrong xml file for the new chapter. Here is the
> correct one which follows the naming convention.

Thanks Joshua. I have committed your file to the documentation-guide
directory in CVS. I'll push it to the website soon. I use Vi for basic
editing of files like configuration files, etc., but I don't really
follow how to use the keymappings for DocBook editing, but the chapter
is a good start.

Cheers,
Tammy