Fedora SELinux FAQ

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 21:44:53 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 08:03, Tammy Fox wrote:

> Sure. Just let me know when are you are reading to add it to CVS.

I held off making additions for a few days (made finishing the relnotes
for FC2test2 smoother), and I'm doing updates today.

Tammy, can you put these files in fedora-docs/selinux-faq/ for me, and
make sure I have write access?  I haven't experimented with that yet.

http://people.redhat.com/kwade/selinux/selinux-faq/Makefile
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/selinux/selinux-faq/selinux-faq-en.xml

Thanks everyone who has made suggestions this week, you'll see those
uploaded RSN.

For the time being, I'm keeping the FAQ on my people.redhat.com page.
After test2 and the SELinux complications have had some time to settle
down, we'll discuss moving it to fedora.redhat.com/docs (?).

Karsten Wade
this is not the .signature you are looking for
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41