Help Guide Feedback - Was: Etiquette Guide

Aaron Matteson fedora-docs at cryptosystem.us
Sun Mar 28 09:25:43 UTC 2004

Colin Charles became daring and sent these 0.4K bytes,
> On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 07:42, Aaron Matteson wrote:
>
> > What i have done so far is located at
> > http://mindstorm.ath.cx:8080/fedora-docs/help-guide/help-guide-en/
>
> Integrate bits of:
> 	http://www.bytebot.net/fedora/getting-help.html
>
> into it

Looks good, i see somethings you worded better then i could, mind if i
use some of it? I know you already said to use bits of it, just wanted
to make sure first. WIll of course aff you to the acknowledgements.

--
  0 1 0  Aaron M Matteson - GnuPG:0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write,