Firewall

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri May 14 08:30:56 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 08:41, Sulyok Péter wrote:
http://sp.web.elte.hu/firewall-tutorial-en/sn-about.html

> Theme is fixed.

Thanks for supplying the document XML source.  Here are my fixes as a
patch to the XML, along with some comments to explain them:

http://people.redhat.com/kwade/patches/fedora-docs/firewall-tutorial/firewall-tutorial-en.xml-kwade.patch

* Your writing is good and clear.  Trying to help as an editor. I make
various 'fixes', some of which are more my personal style.  Please take
them as you will, they are intended to make the writing clearer and to
help the reader, especially the newbie.

* I'm sorry about the diff of the <para> blocks being so many lines;
when I use M-q to indent paragraphs in Emacs, I get a very small indent
size and I haven't tackled fixing that yet.

* internet - Internet -- common usage, an internet is an worldwide
computer network, the Internet is the specific internetwork we are
trying to connect to.

* For <ulink>, I make the target URL the linked text because I don't
trust that it will appear correctly in PDF.

Let me know if you have any questions about what I changed in the
patch.  You should be able to edit the patch and use the command 'patch
firewall-tutorial-en.xml firewall-tutorial-en.xml-kwade.patch' to apply
the changes to your document.

I'd like to see this posted at http://fedora.redhat.com/docs as soon as
possible!

Karsten Wade, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes`
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41