fedora-list guidelines

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Fri Apr 1 02:21:57 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 12:26 -0600, Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> At the 'fedora-list' there has been a recent community effort to
> formulate a document with the "guidelines" for posting to that list.
> After a number of drafts and discussions, this document has reached a
> more mature form, and has been put in the form of a web page:
>
> Original:  http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html
> Mirror:     http://www.cwelug.org/fedora/FedoraRules.html

Wow, as list admin even I didn't know of that ;-)

Anyways, whatever is decided here, please cc us (warren/me), or just
write to fedora-list-owner at redhat.com so that we can make the
appropriate changes and point people to guidelines and what not

And the best way to ge tit all in, is to make it nice and easy for us.
Can someone maybe get it imported into the wiki?

Give me the appropriate text, tell me what you want and I think its a
great idea
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi