fedora-list guidelines

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 21:09:29 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 18:39 +0200, Duncan Lithgow wrote:

> Or would it work for the 'official version to be DocBook which can
> generate a txt file?

Exactly.  Then you can paste the text output into a Wiki without further
editing and have Good Enough.

There are ways to get DocBook out of Wiki, but it's not really a two-way
operation, aiui.  Any document, no matter how small, can benefit from
DocBook.  If this document is past rapid-pace collaboration and is ready
for submission here, let's put it in DocBook XML.

There is a Style Guidelines chapter coming out soon for the project
Documentation Guide.  We'll want to do the final edit of the Fedora-List
Guidelines using that.  You can do the XML conversion now, and we can do
the style guide edit later.

Is there any current or wanting to be editor with some time to be the
assigned editor for the Fedora-List Guidelines?

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide