Self-Introduction: Duncan Lithgow

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:41:56 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 19:16 +0200, Ronny Buchmann wrote:
> On Saturday 02 April 2005 01:54, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > I suffer from overly complex English in my writing.  I am very
> > interested in this subject, particularly for self-improvement and the
> > usability of FLOSS in developing nations.  We haven't connected much
> > with the internationalization (i18n) project, but when we do have
> > something to ask them to translate, I'd like it to be good from the
> > start.
> Release Notes!
>
> This is the most needed thing and there are people willing to do it.

Have you visited http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDocsProject yet?
There's a link there to the release notes:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDocs_2fRelNotes_2fCore4Test1RelNotes

If you find any problems or omissions, the second link on that page is a
pre-formatted Bugzilla request you can use to enter a bug against the
release notes. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to your
continued input.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE