Self-Introduction: Duncan Lithgow

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Apr 3 01:37:34 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 19:16 +0200, Ronny Buchmann wrote:
> On Saturday 02 April 2005 01:54, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > I suffer from overly complex English in my writing.  I am very
> > interested in this subject, particularly for self-improvement and the
> > usability of FLOSS in developing nations.  We haven't connected much
> > with the internationalization (i18n) project, but when we do have
> > something to ask them to translate, I'd like it to be good from the
> > start.
> Release Notes!
>
> This is the most needed thing and there are people willing to do it.

I posted the first iteration of the release notes process here:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDocs/RelNotes/RelNotesProcess

Scroll down to the heading, Release Notes Process - Iteration One, April
2005.  The Wiki process described at the top of the page is short term
only, hopefully we can supplant it with real changes to the relnotes for
test3

For all -- if you want to help with the release notes as a writer, start
by reading that process, make sure you understand the general FDP docs
process, and come back here to tell us what you'd like to write about in
the relnotes.

As Paul pointed out, if you see -anything- in the relnotes on the Wiki
that needs changing, file a bug report.  The master tracking bug for the
release notes is here, showing the dependency tree:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=151189

And please do use the pre-filled bug from the Wiki, also as pointed
out. :)

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide