Hardening Guide Review 2 (maybe even 3 or 4 by now ;-)

tuxxer tuxxer at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 01:14:02 UTC 2005

I believe that I have gotten most of the "FIX ME's".  I know that there
are still a couple left, but I will most likely be fixing those tonight
or tomorrow, so keep checking back if they aren't fixed by the time you
look at it.

I think I've also covered all the bases suggested by those that gave
feed back.  Once I fix the last few things (and any new suggestions that
may come up) I'll repost it to the bug, and hopefully move on to formal
editing.

web:  http://members.cox.net/tuxxer
XML:  http://members.cox.net/tuxxer/fedora-hardening-guide-whole-en.xml

-Charlie
--
-tuxxer

gpg:  57EB F948 76AE 25BC E340  EFA9 FAF6 E1AC F1E1 1EA1