Re: Competition and Integration

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 09:10 +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:
> Are we planning to freeze a version of fedorafaq.org and make an official
> one, for every release?

I just joined this list yesterday and may have missed part of this
thread, but I do have a question based on your comment above: have you
considered the fact that many FAQ's pertaining to each release are
actually learned and recorded *after* the release?

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz simpaticus com>