Re: Competition and Integration

Colin Charles wrote:

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 09:10 +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:

How does http://ubuntuguide.org/ stack up against our fedorafaq.org?

Its not ours

Thats the key point here. I am not sure what we can do about it. Obviously we cant link to the FAQ and call it official for legal reasons but we can maybe pick the legally and idealogically safe questions and put in fedora.redhat.com/docs but that wouldnt serve as the canonical resource that it should be. The other choice would be to totally ignore it and let it continue as it is. any other ideas?

regards
Rahul