OT: Free / Open Source Software Survey

Florian Reiss freiss at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 09:15:53 UTC 2005

Dear fedora-docs-list subscribers,

I am sorry for interrupting your discussion but maybe you are interested
in participating in a scientific survey...

I am currently writing my masters thesis in Psychology at the University
of Cologne, Germany. I am writing my thesis about the open source
community i.e. experiences of developers and users with the open source
community. By filling out a questionnaire I designed you would help me
to find out about personal motivations for knowledge sharing and
cooperation in software projects and software communities.

I would be very grateful if you could take 5-10 minutes of your time to
help me and would appreciate your experts opinion on the matter.

If you are interested in taking part in this survey please use the link
below to get to the questionnaire. In case you are not interested or
too busy you may simply erase this email.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Link to the questionnaire:

http://www.unipark.de/uc/survey/index.php3?a=fdoc

Details about the survey:

* The questionnaire is in English and in German.
* At the end of the online questionnaire you can take part in a raffle
initiated by me.
* The investigation is done anonymously which means that no personalised
links (invitation to the survey with an individual parameter) are used.
* The parameter "fdoc" is just used for methodical reasons in order to
know how you have been invited to the questionnaire.
* The investigation is done by a partially standardised questionnaire
(open and closed questions).
* No cookies are set.
* All participants will have access to the quantitative statistics on my
website.
* When the survey period has finished the completely anonymous data set
will be offered for download.

Best regards, Florian Reiss

---
Florian Reiss
freiss at gmx.de
59BE B457 80F3 EB5C C7B6 88F8 B373 FA57 1C53 407B