Re: [Fwd: Docbook wiki]

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 14:53 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> * New piece of infrastructure required?  I don't know if we can get
> this
> hosted on fedora.redhat.com, which is where it _should_ be.  That
> requires someone to install, configure, and admin.

It can sit on fedoraproject.org if it passes security sanity; being PHP
dependent, you'll have to bend Seth to allow it

IIRC, next week you're in for attending our meeting, and you should get
the invite from gdk soon. Bring this up during the meeting, thanks
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/