getting started (false start 1 of ?)

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 16:03:51 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 10:49 -0500, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:
>
> > I looked at both jEdit and Conglomerate this morning for the first time.
> > Initial impressions are that both are very full featured.  IMHO
> > Conglomerate has the edge for a few reasons:
>
> I retried conglomerate again this morning, too.  It crashed on the very
> first file I tried to open.  Not ready for prime time, IMHO.

Agreed.   I don't get much time to hack on Conglomerate these days,
alas.  If you're a coder, it would be great if you could join us (see
http://www.conglomerate.org )

Please can you file bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org against Conglomerate for
crashes that occur.  Please try to isolate a minimal test document that
causes the crash, and attach that to any bugs you file; this is
invaluable when tracking down this kind of thing (backtraces are great
as well, assuming you have the debuginfo package installed)

Dave