why o why

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 07:25:36 UTC 2005

Hi

> Even though I am programmer I would prefer (i guess same holds true
> for majority) to work my code and use a user friendly tool so that I
> spend  minimum time on documentatation and managing content ,
> Improving submission and document life cycle management system will
> probability of more document submits and  improving quality  thru
> automated  workflows  ao edit release cycle

I am not telling you that your ideas are not useful. on the contrary we
have a whole lot of suggestions on how to improve the process and
deciding on a good one is probably a long term thing. I am asking you to
please bear with it and get your document submitted which is more useful
in the short term.   We should also discuss at this point whether we
want to document proprietary software as part of the Fedora project
which is exclusively open source.  This seems a contradictory outlook to me

regards
Rahul