why o why

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 05:04:15 UTC 2005

Hi

>So, the question becomes do we want to foster an environment of cooperative
>documentation writing, or of individual documentation writing?

we would want  a single person or a strong team to take responsibility
over a document and refine it to the extend that end users would enjoy
reading through. The process is probably geared towards invidual
contributors with cooperative feedback and revisions  rather than
everyone jumping in and editing portions of a single document that a
wiki system would promote

regards
Rahul