All formats

gaurav gauravp at hclcomnet.co.in
Fri Apr 22 06:05:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

Karsten Wade wrote:

>We will take a new doc in any format.
>
>We will help to convert it to DocBook XML.
>
>All new documents _must_ have a maintainer who commits to keeping the
>doc up to date.  That person doesn't have to be the original author.
>
>If you have a doc that is _already_ in a Wiki and an argument why it
>should stay there, let's consider it.

I was also wondering about possibility of  including vedio tutorials
(for example configuring a printer) for non technical desktop users
using open source screen capturing program or wink
(http://www.debugmode.com/wink/zxz).....I guess desktop users like my
Dad might appreciate this :-) and be more self reliant