Random "Topics" Question

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:49:51 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 16:30 -0700, tuxxer wrote:
> I was checking out the list of "ideas without owners" to see if there
> was anything that I could pick up.  I didn't see anything without an
> owner in the attachment Tammy put in there many moons ago.  Are the
> subjects listed there actively being worked on by the people to whom
> they've been assigned?  Or have they been abandoned?

I don't see anything active in the list there.  But I have two documents
-- bugs #129738 and #129739 -- that I simply don't have time to edit.
Both need significant editorial work and technical assurance to get them
ready for publication.  Care to try your hand?

And maybe this brings up an interesting question -- we may need a
tracker bug for editorial.  Then we'll have:

  * Tracker for ideas without writers/owners
  * Tracker for documents without editors assigned
  * Tracker for documents in progress

Does anyone have any objections?  I'll wait a suitable period before
entering bugs accordingly.