Documentation Guide v2

I have some rough notes and an outline up on the wiki for comments and
suggestions.  I tried to incorporate as much of the recent f-docs-l
threads, Bugzilla entries (thanks Eric R.), etc. as I could find or
recall.

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/DocumentationGuide

You'll find notes for the new example tutorial up there as well.