Re: Using ulink

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> Great idea -- I don't have FOP, but this is defined behavior in the
> DocBook standards (as opposed to any cleverness on my part -- I just
> read it in DocBook:TDG!), so I'll be very surprised if it doesn't
> deliver as promised.

DocBook is so complicated that most renderers don't implement the
full behavior; their goal is full support, but non-commercial tools
often do the "useful" parts first and then fill in the neat stuff.

Better to be safe than President.

Cheers