Docs packaging

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Tue Aug 23 23:11:38 UTC 2005

Am Dienstag, den 23.08.2005, 18:15 -0400 schrieb David Malcolm:
> Can we ship the XML (perhaps as well) and have the documentation
> readable in Yelp?  It would be great to have the installed Fedora docs
> appear when clicking on the desktop's "Help" menu item.

This feature should become a central goal. Currently the help button is
of quite limited use if you want to learn something about Fedora
specific topics. It is in it's current incarnation even of very limited
use as a starting point and quick access help to reach the available
information most installed programs deliver in /usr/share/docs.

But this intention may conflict with the intention to meet the upstream
work as much as possible?

Peter