Self-Introduction: AP Singh Brar

*  Amanpreet Singh Brar Alamwalia

     *Full legal name :  Amanpreet Singh Brar

     *City, Country: Moga (Punjab), India

     *Profession or Student status: Translator

*Company or School: member of Punjabi Translation Team (http://punlinux.sf.net)

(o) Your goals in the Fedora Project
Translation of Open Source Software and Document in Punjabi (Gurmukhi)

    *What do you want to write about?
      User guide

* Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy?
NO

(0) Historical qualifications
* What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
I m working for Translation of Open Source Project gnome, kde, xfce, openoffice and
working for gnome docs translation.

         *  What level and type of computer skills do you have?
          I m working for Translation from last 1 and 1/2 year

* What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.
Translation of GUI

* GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub 1024D/A35AFB3B 2005-08-24 Amanpreet Singh Brar Alamwalia (Punjabi) <apbrar gmail com>
Key fingerprint = C6B9 15F9 203A 3597 1892 F416 9128 AAFB A35A FB3B
uid [jpeg image of size 14199]
sub 1024g/0B66D407 2005-08-24