Re: Fedora User Guide

Andrew Hudson wrote:

> Patrick Barnes wrote:
>

>> You're going to need write access on the wiki quickly enough.  If you
>> haven't already, create a wiki account, and then let us know what your
>> wiki name is so we can grant you the necessary privileges.
>>
> Wiki name is AndrewHudson - grant away :)
>
> Andrew

I have added you to the EditGroup of the wiki.  This will allow you to
make changes to the existing materials on the wiki.  We are currently
working on a new wiki infrastructure for drafting documents.  As this
progresses, you will be granted additional permissions as needed to use
the new system.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com