organizing CVS for trans

We're going to host the translations of FDP docs in our CVS directories.
This makes sense, at least for now, since we are the ones with access to
publish translations.  Unless there are better ideas?

How should the files live?  In the same directory as the other XML, just
with a country code identifier?

thx - Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide